Monday 4 November 2013

ALL WORK & NO PLAY



| HAT - CARHARTT | VEST - ASOS | MOM JEANS - TOPSHOP |

SO THIS LITTLE POST BASICALLY SUMS UP MY LIFE AT THE MOMENT ... BEING STUCK TO A DESK, WORKING HARD. I'VE GOT SKETCHBOOK WORK COMING OUT MY EARS, A DISSERTATION TO WRITE, COMPETITIONS TO ENTER, LET ALONE ACTUAL WORK. ALTHOUGH AS EVERY DEADLINE GOES BY I'M FEELING MORE AND MORE ON TOP OF THINGS AND EXCITED TO SEE THE BACK OF MY DEGREE!

THIS IS MY LITTLE WORK SPACE I CREATED IN MY PARENTS HOUSE TO GIVE ME SOMEWHERE TO LOCK MYSELF AWAY THROUGH MY FINAL YEAR, AND AS YOU CAN SEE BY THE EMPTY PICTURE FRAMES THERE'S A LITTLE MORE TO DO, BUT IT'S THE PERFECT PLACE TO SPREAD OUT MY ENDLESS PILES OF PAPERS AND BE SHUT AWAY FROM THE WORLD.

IN BETWEEN MY BIG WORK LOAD I'M GOING TO TRY MY HARDEST TO GET A FEW MORE POSTS UP THIS MONTH, SO STAY TUNED.

PEACE X



11 comments:

  1. Good luck with the work load, I no how you feel, being a third year student with a dissertation to write and all. At least looking on the bright side of things only a couple of months to go then bye bye university (workload/deadlines etc) . But then again it'll be hello world which will be just as hard right....or so they say


    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm just trying to stay positive but I'm not sure which ones more terrifying, the dissertation or having to go out and do proper grown up things with my life! aaah.

      x

      Delete
  2. I really like your desk space. It's so clean and inspiring. x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu! The best sort of space to able to work :)

      x

      Delete
  3. Remember this all to well! Looks like you have a lovely bit of space to crack on in though! :-) good luck!
    Now following you xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you!
      Just followed you too, really like your blog! :)

      x

      Delete
  4. love these photos, and your chilled outfit, even if your just studying!

    fashioncult
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need workspace like this, the pictures are cool btw x

    www.b3n-n.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely place. I can see that you read Cereal Mag too ! my dream is to work for a magazine like this one ...

    ReplyDelete