Friday 31 January 2014

BOYS CLUB



Cap - Stussy | Jumper - Cheap Monday | Jeans - Topshop | Trainers - Nike

Quick post from my unbelievably boring boys outfit from yesterday. When you have to get up at 20 past 5 and get on a train for 2 hours, you never want to wear anything to out there. Hence the all black e'rything and my new Stussy cap.

One week until my dissertation gets handed in.
One week until I get a break from uni.
Two more deadlines left at uni.
Week and a half until my boring 22nd Birthday.

Life isn't anything exciting right now but I feel the happiest I've been  in ages. Maybe I just LOVE horrible weather, boring routines and uni deadlines.... maybe...maybe not.

Peace

x

1 comment:

  1. I really love your blog and your layout - like a breath of fresh air

    Kara
    x

    ReplyDelete